In keeping with our spirit of good governance and compliance, we have updated SPB Global’s Code of Ethics and Conduct.
The Code of Ethics and Conduct is the basic rule of an organisation that must inspire all internal regulations (policies, processes, etc.). It sets out the principles, values and priorities of the organisation that are above and beyond the convictions of its members. They are those that characterise the company and are imprinted in its DNA. It is a documented and written declaration of principles that must be acceptable and accepted by everyone in the company.
The reasons that justify its existence are:
- Ensuring coexistence between people in the organisation
- Structuring relations between members of the organisation.
- The image of the company as an instrument is intended to provide benefits to the members.
- In order for the positive law, the legal norm, to be respectful of the principles and natural law
- Ethical business conduct is achieved through the systems and structures of each organisation, but above all through the example of its leaders.
It must contain four relevant items:
- Corporate values
- Ethical universal principles common to all individuals in society
- The legal duties of the company and its members
- The most conflictive or high-risk aspects within the company
You can find the Code of Ethics and other regulations related to good governance by visiting this page.
For direct access to SPB Global’s Code of Ethics and Conduct, please follow this link.